axis-java-user mailing list archives

From en...@nmg.upc.es
Subject Re: wsdl autogeneration
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:37:44 GMT

Are you using the URLMapper handler? You should check that it is present
in your server-config.wsdd. This handler finds the service associated with
the URL sent by your request. Axis needs the service to generate the
WSDL.

That file should contain something like this:

 <handler name="URLMapper"
type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.http.URLMapper"/>

 <transport name="http">
  <requestFlow>
   <handler type="URLMapper"/>
  </requestFlow>