axis-java-user mailing list archives

Subject Trying to get call.invoke to return a java Double[] object. Help....
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:21:52 GMT
To all,

I am using a web service method that returns a java Double[] object.

I am trying to invoke this method with the following code:

      // Instantiate new Service object
      Service  service = new Service();
      // Instantiate new Call object
      Call     call    = (Call) service.createCall();

      // Set appropriate end point address
      call.setTargetEndpointAddress( new );

      call.setOperationName(new QName("RevenueManagement",
      call.addParameter("arg1", XMLType.XSD_STRING, ParameterMode.IN);
      call.addParameter("arg2", XMLType.XSD_STRING, ParameterMode.IN);

      call.registerTypeMapping(Double[].class, new QName("", ""),

      Double[] modelAward = (Double[]) call.invoke(new Object[] {edsnetId,
      return modelAward;

But am getting an exception on the client side saying:

Is there any way to get receive a java Double[] object from a web service?

Thanks, Charlie

Charles H. Rosa, Ph.D.
Staff Research Engineer
General Motors Corporation