axis-java-user mailing list archives

From a...@fwd.at
Subject HTML form for invoking the an axis service (test client)
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 17:09:52 GMT
Hi there,

Does anybody know when the message
"Hi there, this is an AXIS service!
Perhaps there will be a form for invoking the service here... "
will be exchanged with a simple test form to invoke the web service?
Or is there already some tool out there to convert the WSDL into an HTML
form for testing the soap client?
I know it is possible to generate the Soap Client Java code and Junit
tests using WSDL2Java, but I'd like to have a test form to actually invoke
the service with parameters. Before I start building my own solution, I'd
like to know if one exists already out there....

thx alot for any input
Johannes