axis-java-user mailing list archives

From tony.q.wed...@gsk.com
Subject Re: wsdl generation
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 07:24:19 GMT
It may be related to IWSState not following Java Bean conventions (get and
set methods for each property). I don't know why a <types> section wasn't
generated, though, to define the types in the tns1 namespace.

Tony

Greetings.

I am using java2wsdl to generate wsdl for my web service.
I have a getNextActivity() method which returns IWSActivity, so wsdl2java
correctly generates the following:
<wsdl:message name="getNextActivityResponse">
 <wsdl:part name="getNextActivityReturn" type="tns1:IWSActivity"/>
 </wsdl:message>
I also have a getState() method, which returns IWSState, but wsdl2java
uses anyType as shown below:
<wsdl:message name="getStateResponse">
 <wsdl:part name="getStateReturn" type="xsd:anyType"/>
 </wsdl:message>
This behavior seems somewhat random and I am trying to figure out why this
happens.
IWSActivity interface is empty. IWSState interface is shown below:
public interface IWSState {
 public void setSimDays(int simDays);
 public Timestamp getCurrentTime();
}
I attached mywsdl.wsdl generated by java2wsdl.
Thanks.