axis-java-user mailing list archives

From tony.q.wed...@gsk.com
Subject RE: Book recommendations?
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2004 07:35:43 GMT
I was relying on the O'Reilly book coming out in the next couple of weeks.
I'm now turning my attention to "Apache Axis Live" at
http://www.sourcebeat.com/TitleAction.do?id=1.
Has anyone subscribed to Apache Axis Live? I was wondering if it was worth
it (not that it costs very much). I can't find a list of chapters that are
currently available and the only sample chapter looks a bit light.
Tony

The current list of books on Axis can be found at:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?AxisProjectPages/AxisBooks

The current list of articles with Axis coverage can be found at:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?AxisProjectPages/Articles

You are correct most of the books are severely out of date.  My
recommendation would be to wait on the Oreilly title.

Rick Kellogg