axis-java-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: wsdl autogeneration
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 07:23:09 GMT

By default, Axis has a mapping, in WEB-INF/web.xml, that specifies a URI
of "/services/*", to get to the Axis servlet (and, thus, to the services).
This is the path below the context root. It looks like your context root
is "taskServices", but I'm not sure what mapping you have for the Axis
servlet, since you didn't include that information. It looks like you have
changed the mapping from "/services/*" to "/TaskWS/*", except that I
wouldn't then expect the error you got, when trying to generate the WSDL.

So, I'm a little confused by your setup but maybe this has given you some

Hi all

I've been scouring this list and the net for an answer to my question
- seems some people have had similar issues, but no fixes.

http://localhost:8181/taskServices/TaskWS is the service. And when I
visit that through a browser, I get:

And now... Some Services
    * TaskWS (wsdl)
          o addInt

When I add ?wsdl to the url
(http://localhost:8181/taskServices/TaskWS?WSDL), then I get:

AXIS error
Could not generate WSDL!
There is no SOAP service at this location

View raw message