axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dorner, Thomas" <Thomas.Dor...@t-systems.com>
Subject Best SOAP-Solution
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 08:57:13 GMT
Hello all,

We have an Object "XYZ" (ComplexType) and want to send the Data of the
Object with SOAP to an Service:

But we don't know whats the best solution for this:

For Example we have a Vector, and this Vector have any number of Hashtables
in it.

1.       Use a Document/Literal (Wrapped) Messageformat and send a String or
a Document (XML)?

2.       Use a MessageBased modell and an send pure XML

3.       Use an serializer and desieralizer from AXIS with document/literal
WebService?

--> What problems can happen if I have an Object in a Object and so on???

Please can someone give me an idea for a good solution?

Some examples are welcome!?

Thanks in advance Tomi