axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Bill Keicher <wkeic...@endeca.com>
Subject RE: how to set the usename and passwork in C#
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 13:38:25 GMT

Service service=new Service();
service.url="http://your.url.here";
service.PreAuthenticate=true;
service.Credentials=new System.Net.NetworkCredential("uname", "password",
"domain.name.here");

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Callahan [mailto:callapm@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 10:50 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: how to set the usename and passwork in C#

You should look in the generated proxy for the service in VS.NET...
There you can override the GetWebRequest method, and use
request.Headers.Add method in order to add headers before returning
the request.

-pc

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:52:44 +0800 (CST), ffffffffffd3ffffffffffc2
ffffffffffccffffffffffc 6?= <jlinuxcn@yahoo.com.cn> wrote:
> Hi everyone.
> I set the username and password of
> org.apache.axis.client.Stub to auditing a client
> connection of webservice built by Axis. It is work in
> java. Following is my code:
> IssueWsSoapBindingStub binding = null;
> binding = (IssueWsSoapBindingStub)new
> IssueWSServiceLocator().getissueWs();
> binding.setUsername("admin");
> binding.setPassword("admin");
>
> But I don't know how to send the usename and password
> from C# client to the Web Services.
>
> How to do it?

> 150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂
> http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/yisou/music/*http://music.yisou.com/
> 美女明星应有尽有,搜遍美图、艳图和酷图
> http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/yisou/image/*http://image.yisou.com
> 1G就是1000兆,雅虎电邮自助扩容!

http://cn.rd.yahoo.com/mail_cn/tag/1g/*http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/event/mail_1
g/

This email message and any attachments are confidential to Endeca. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify Endeca immediately -- by
replying to this message or by sending an email to: legal@endeca.com -- and
destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Thank you.