axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bouche Paul" <Paul.Bou...@student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de>
Subject RE: HashMap problem
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:11:11 GMT
Dalibor,

response see below...

[...]

> What kind of service style do you use? - I don´t  understand this
> question. We just created *jws file with methods as services
> implementation and used it.
Maybe you could try using the "other" deployment method ie:
 - write an interface
 - generate a wsdl from the interface using java2wsdl
 - (change wsdl for interop reasons)
 - implement the interface
 - write a deployment descriptor (.wsdd file - see axis user doc)
 - use adminclient to deploy part 1 (tell axis the there is a new service)
 - deploy part 2 copy the correct package structure with .class files to the WEB-INF\classes
directory
 - write a client using the wsdl file, change the endpoint to the actual endpoint of the service

Maybe the .jws mechanism has some performance disadvantages (I dunno can somebody comment
on that?)

> Problem occurs from time to time, when
> machine is under heavy load, it is worse. After some time we
> moved from
> Hashtable to array of objects with similar problem. Then we moved to
> service with 15 arguments (Strings and Integers) with following error
> (still time to time):
You went through an obstacle course sorry to hear that.

> 20041019 09:05:16 [ZP 0-2904]-11043 Sender vratil Tried to
> invoke method
> public
> java.lang.Object[]
> WebSluzbyFlat.zpracujPozadavekParams(java.lang.String,
> java.lang.Integer, java.lang.Integer, java.lang.String,
> java.lang.Integer, java.lang.String, java.lang.String,
> java.lang.String,
> java.lang.Integer, java.lang.String, java.lang.Integer,
> java.lang.Integer, java.lang.String, java.lang.String,
> java.lang.String)
> with arguments java.lang.String, java.lang.Integer,
> java.lang.Integer,
> java.lang.String, java.lang.Integer, java.lang.String,
> java.lang.String,
> java.lang.String, java.lang.Integer, java.lang.String,
> java.lang.Integer, java.lang.Integer, java.lang.String,
> java.lang.String, java.lang.String.  The arguments do not match the
> signature.; nested exception is:
>        java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: object is not an
> instance of
> declaring class
>
> Now problem is fixed - axis part is substituted with servlet
> call.
That means you do not use axis, SOAP rsp. anymore?

> I´m beginning to think, that problem could bo on axis side.
[...]

thx,
paul

.