axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Koney, Satish" <Satish_Ko...@syntelinc.com>
Subject RE: How to change the port where AdminClient runs?
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:51:24 GMT
The problem with the AdminClient is that it is not showing any useful
message if it is invoked without any parameters.

This is the message that is displayed.

INFO: Usage:  AdminClient xml-files | list

But when I decompiled the AdminClient file I found that it is using command
line arguments.
The command line args are passed to constructor of Options class.

but there is no help on the usage of AdminClient with command line args..

Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents contain information
from Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the
addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you
have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.