axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Dillon (ext. 944)" <Brian.Dil...@FINEOS.com>
Subject locating axis client-config.wsdd, server-config.wsdd
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:42:05 GMT
Hi,

Is there some way of access the location that the client-config.wsdd and the
server-config.wsdd were loaded from. I can't see it in the API. The reason
we want this is so that we can either check logging to see if something has
been incorrectly set-up on a developer/prodution machine or in the case of
the server-config.wsdd see the location through JMX. At the moment it
involves checking to see what is on the classpath etc and whether
-Daxis.ClientConfig has been set,

Thanks,

Brian

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, may be privileged and is intended
only for the user of the recipient named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or
a representative of the intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error and must
not copy, use or disclose the contents of this e-mail to anybody else.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently
delete the copy you received.  This e-mail has been swept for computer viruses.  However,
you should carry out your own virus checks.
Registered in Ireland, No. 205721.  http://www.FINEOS.com