axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Dillon (ext. 944)" <Brian.Dil...@FINEOS.com>
Subject RE: AXIS-1424 ServiceAdmin
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 07:54:25 GMT
Mark,

These were integrated into the current head revision last week (thanks
Dims).

Thanks,

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Chaimungkalanont [mailto:mark@atlassian.com]
Sent: 26 October 2004 04:26
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: AXIS-1424 ServiceAdmin

Hi all,

Does anyone know what became of the files Brian Dillon submitted for
this issue (http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1424)? Were they
meant to have been integrated with axis 1.2 RC1? I've searched for it
through the source dist. and couldn't find anything. It's strange since
it does seem to have been committed (according to the Jira CVS tab
anyway). Will this be incorporated into the Axis proper or should I just
copy and code into our project?

Essentially, I'm looking programatically stop/start Axis services and it
seems the Brian's code fits the bill the most perfectly.

Any help on this would be great.

Cheers

Mark C

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, may be privileged and is intended
only for the user of the recipient named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or
a representative of the intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error and must
not copy, use or disclose the contents of this e-mail to anybody else.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently
delete the copy you received.  This e-mail has been swept for computer viruses.  However,
you should carry out your own virus checks.
Registered in Ireland, No. 205721.  http://www.FINEOS.com