axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "tom ONeill" <beagleboythefi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Reading target endpoint from WSDL file
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:01:23 GMT
Hi all,

I want to read the target endpoint address from a WSDL file and I want to
know the best way to do this. I can create a Service object by passing it
the location of the WSDL file and the name of  my web service. I can then
use the service object to create a Call object by using a port name and
operation name. It will then be possible to read the targetEndpointAddress
from the call object. However to do all this requires that I have the
service name, port name and operation name all hard codes within the
application.
Is there a better/simpler way to get the value of the target endpoint?

Cheers,
Tom

http://messenger.msn.com/