axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Kukk" <pk...@targetrx.com>
Subject RE: how to get rid of these warnings?
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:02:45 GMT
Can you post your applicationContext.xml file?

-----Original Message-----
From: Koney, Satish [mailto:Satish_Koney@syntelinc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 12:00 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: how to get rid of these warnings?

I am trying to develop the service using Spring and Hibernate.
When I try to get the WSDL from the java classes I am getting the following
warnings:

WARNING: The class java.util.List is defined in a java or javax package and
cann
ot be converted into an xml schema type.  An xml schema anyType will be used
define this class in the wsdl file.

WARNING: The class net.sf.hibernate.Interceptor does not contain a default
const
ructor, which is a requirement for a bean class.  The class cannot be
converted
into an xml schema type.  An xml schema anyType will be used to define this
clas
s in the wsdl file.

I ignored the warnings and executed WSDL2Java command and the WSDD file was
generated.
When I tried to deploy the service with that WSDD, I am getting error
message:

Null Response Message

So I think the problem is with those warnings that I ignored earlier...

Can someone plz tell me how to remove those warnings??

Thanks,
SSSS

Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents contain information
from Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the
addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you
have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.