axis-java-user mailing list archives

From mmostt...@bco.com
Subject RE: Java2WSDL ant task not keeping method param names
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:06:10 GMT
Sagar,
So you recieve dynamic WSDL's and then have to generate the service endpoint
interface and implementation on your server, is this correct?

This is a little different than what I was talking about.  When generating
the WSDL the param names are lost unless you specify the impl (must already
exist with the methods and param names).

I believe that if using Wrapped Literal and the parameters are named in the
WSDL that they are used in generating the interface and implementation.
WSDL2java seems to take the element name (for the complex type) and the
individual element names that make up the complexType and concatenates them.

Takes the following the wsdl:
<element name="echoString">

<complexType>

    <sequence>

        <element name="inputMyString" type="xsd:string"/>

        <element name="inputMyName" type="xsd:string"/>

    </sequence>

</complexType>

and creates parameters as follows:
echoString(Sting echoStringInputMyString, String echoStringInputMyName)

Marcus