axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Tudor Vintilescu <tudor.vintile...@gmail.com>
Subject No such operation problem
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:33:58 GMT
Hi there.

I have a problem when trying to call a method. I've used wsdl2java to
create the java classes (and interf.) for the service, i've compiled
them and deployed them on my tomcat server.

When I'm exploring the Axis service from the browser, all is fine. I
can see the service deployed, with all the methods there, I can see
the wsdl associated with the service, I can even run a test by making
a request in Mozilla like: ....../services/<myservice>/method=<method>
and i get back a fine XML with the correct response.

What does not work fine is the client i've implemented using the
generated classes. When I call a method (any method listed by the
browser in my service) I get a "no such operation" error. Obv, the I
CAN connect to the server, the error being returned by axis.

I'm using Axis 1.1 and Tomcat 4.1.27.

I should mention that the case above used to work just fine until we
had a system reinstall, had to reinstall both tomcat and axis. Since
that moment it doesn't work anymore.

What do u think the problem is?

Thank u for your time,

Tudor Vintilescu