axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pranay Parsatwar" <pranay.parsat...@mphasis.com>
Subject RE: Websphere 5.1 and Axis rc1
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:39:39 GMT
Dear,

>From your mail I get that u have added axis jars in server classpath.
I.e. your WSAD configured server. Am I right?

I don't want you to put the axis jars in server classpath. Just include
the jar files in your WEB-INF/lib directory and automatically as per the
war structure, ur axis classes will be loaded.

As for the explanation, say if you have same 2 classes in same package
structure, but in different jars and both classes have diff logic of
itself, then the classloader doesn't understand which class to load and
you get your exception.

Now including the classes in your war structure will have a different
loader for the app, so your problem will be solved.

Let me know if you need more information for the same. If you want I can
send you a sample war structure of web service deployment, which doesn't
require any special server configuration.

Thanks & Regards
Pranay Parsatwar
MphasiS India
2nd Floor,, The Leela Business Park