axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Lovell, Jim M" <Lovell.Ji...@principal.com>
Subject RE: Local Service Call
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:31:18 GMT
I am interested in this same thing. Can you let me know if you find a solution?

-----Original Message-----
From: Stevenson, Chris [mailto:Chris.Stevenson@DrKW.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 9:23 AM
To: 'axis-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject: Local Service Call

Hello All,

Does anyone know if/how I can call a local service from within a service inside of the same
AXIS instance?

Also is the container smart enough to know that if I'm calling a web service from within another
webservice on the same box it will use the existing deployed service via straight java rather
than encoding a soap call and serializing it etc etc...?

If it can't work it out can i configure it to do this?

Thanks for help,

Chris

http://www.drkw.com/disc/email/ or contact the sender. 3167

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
reply email to Connect@principal.com and delete or destroy all copies of
the original message and attachments thereto. Email sent to or from the
Principal Financial Group or any of its member companies may be retained
as required by law or regulation.

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an Electronic signature
for purposes of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) or the
Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act ("e-sign")
unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.