axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Oleg Lebedev" <oleglebe...@waterford.org>
Subject RE: wsdl generation
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:24:32 GMT
Tony,

you were right about IWSState not conforming to Java Bean conventions. I
was missing one of the setter methods. Now it's working fine.
Thanks.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: tony.q.weddle@gsk.com [mailto:tony.q.weddle@gsk.com]
	Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 1:24 AM
	To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
	Subject: Re: wsdl generation

	It may be related to IWSState not following Java Bean
conventions (get and set methods for each property). I don't know why a
<types> section wasn't generated, though, to define the types in the
tns1 namespace.

	Tony

	Greetings.

	I am using java2wsdl to generate wsdl for my web service.
	I have a getNextActivity() method which returns IWSActivity, so
wsdl2java correctly generates the following:

	<wsdl:message name="getNextActivityResponse">
	<wsdl:part name="getNextActivityReturn"
type="tns1:IWSActivity"/>
	</wsdl:message>

	I also have a getState() method, which returns IWSState, but
wsdl2java uses anyType as shown below:

	<wsdl:message name="getStateResponse">
	<wsdl:part name="getStateReturn" type="xsd:anyType"/>
	</wsdl:message>

	This behavior seems somewhat random and I am trying to figure
out why this happens.

	IWSActivity interface is empty. IWSState interface is shown
below:

	public interface IWSState {
	public void setSimDays(int simDays);
	public Timestamp getCurrentTime();
	}

	I attached mywsdl.wsdl generated by java2wsdl.

	Thanks.

This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential material intended for the named recipient
only.
If you are not the named recipient, delete this message and all attachments.
Unauthorized reviewing, copying, printing, disclosing, or otherwise using information in this
e-mail is prohibited.
We reserve the right to monitor e-mail sent through our network.