axis-java-user mailing list archives

From jayachandra <jayachan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: axis-1_2beta3 - "functional-test" failures
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 08:39:31 GMT
Hi Peter!
I've run the functional-tests using the latest release candidate
axis-rc1. My test reports shows errors and failures only in the
"WhiteMesaSoap12AddTestSvcTestCase". When I tried to look around for
the cause, as a first step I saw if the given location
"http://www.whitemesa.net/soap12/add-test-doc-int-uc?WSDL" is valid or
not. Unfortunately that URL doesn't seem to be valid anymore. I think
because of this reason test case is failing.

regards,
jayachandra

-- Jaya