axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sagar Pidaparthi" <Sagar.Pidapar...@chordiant.com>
Subject RE: WSDD configuration problems
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:35:43 GMT
Hi,

I am answering a few of your questions.

I suspect that you are building the wsdd manually.   I have realized
after quite a few experiments, that auto generated wsdds are fairly good
and you need not create these manually.  Auto generated wsdds have type
mapping as against bean mapping as shown in your message below.

I would advice you to use the tools.   It is a matter of understanding
java2wsdl and wsdl2java commands.

I use the following ant targets, but these relate very closely to
command line options.

Java to wsdl. .   I chose to name my services with a suffix of RpcEnc,
to distinguish from other types.

      <!--
==================

       AccountClientAgentRpcEnc

================== -->

  <target name="AccountClientAgentRpcEnc" depends="_init"
description="Java to WSDL for AccountClientAgentRpcEnc">

    <java fork="true" classname="org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL"
classpathref="classpath.testers" jvm="${tester.jvm}" >

      <arg value="-o"/>

      <arg value="../WSDL/AccountClientAgentRpcEnc.wsdl"/>

      <arg value="-l"/>

      <arg
value="http://localhost/WebServices/services/AccountClientAgentRpcEnc"/>

      <arg value="-P"/>

      <arg value="AccountClientAgent"/>

      <arg value="-b"/>

      <arg value="AccountClientAgent"/>

      <arg value="-S"/>

      <arg value="AccountClientAgentService"/>

      <arg value="-s"/>

      <arg value="AccountClientAgentRpcEnc"/>

      <arg value="com.chordiant.bd.clientAgents.AccountClientAgent"/>

    </java>

  </target>

wsdl2java

   <!--
==================

       AccountClientAgentRpcEnc

================== -->

  <target name="AccountClientAgentRpcEnc" depends="_init"
description="WSDL to Java for AccountClientAgentRpcEnc">

    <java fork="true" classname="org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java"
classpathref="classpath.testers" jvm="${tester.jvm}" >

      <arg value="-o"/>

      <arg value="../../../WebServicesProxyProject"/>

      <arg value="../WSDL/AccountClientAgentRpcEnc.wsdl"/>

     <arg value="-d"/>

      <arg value="Session"/>

      <arg value="-s"/>

      <arg value="-S"/>

      <arg value="true"/>

      <!-- @appclient.configuration@ -->

    </java>

  </target>

these produce deploy and un deploy files.

I use deploy command to deploy my service.  However after deployment I
need to delete a string "Skeleton" from my server-config.wsdd and
restart my server.  I don't know how to overcome this problem.  If you
have to add some extra classes use -e option in java2wsdl.

I am able use this for about legacy 30 services and I am fairly
confident that they should work in complex cases.

I hope this helps.

Sagar