axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Aoife Kavanagh <aoife.kavan...@meridianp2p.com>
Subject Re: Deserialization
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:29:53 GMT
I sent a mail on Friday asking somethingg similar with regards to
deseralizing a complex type.  I ran wsdl2java on the WSDL file where the
type is defined.  I have no control over the server.  My client is
unable to deserialize the data sent back from the sever.  It always
obtains the error  (with 1.2 beta and 1.2RC1)
    {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:org.xml.sax.SAXException:
Invalid element in     ie.ros.www.schemas.form11.v4._Acknowledgement -
ErrorList
    at
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.onStartChild(BeanDeserializer.java:223)
    at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:1008)
    at
org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:159)

My understanding was that I didn't need to write my deserializer to
deseralize the return data.  Is that not correct?
Thanks,
Aoife