axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Reiner Kappenberger <reine...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: AW: Switching communication direction between client and server
Date Sun, 24 Oct 2004 16:34:22 GMT
Not talking about initiating a connection to the client - I know that
that won't work.

The client creates the connection to the server. Sends 1 or more initial
messages and is supposed to send a HTTP post (empty) which will then
allow the server to send messages to the client (Request/Response) over
the existing HTTP connection.

Reiner