axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nicolás Lichtmaier <...@synapsis-sa.com.ar>
Subject Interop problem with Axis 1.2RC1 and MS SOAP Toolkit 3
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 19:02:54 GMT
Hi, I'm new with both SOAP and Axis, and (of course) I'm having some
troubles.

I've published a simple service and I had some troubles when connecting
from VB (SOAP toolkit). I've hand-editted the generated WSDL file and
now it works. How can I make this work without manual tweaking?

The edits I've needed to do were to replace "soapenc:string" with
"xsd:string" in both the parameters and the return type definitions.
Without this VB gave the following error when parsing the WSDL file:
"SoapMapper: The schema definition with a targetnamepace of
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/ for SoapMapper string could
not be found"

Thanks for any help.

Bye!