axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Perez Jorge <ape...@ignos.com>
Subject Re: How to publish two class with one WSDL?
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:34:13 GMT

Hi,

  Use --input option of Java2WSDL; you will have to generate the wsdl
for class A, then generate wsdl for class B but include A's wsdl file
with --input.  If you have also a class C then you will have to generate
C's wsdl including B's wsdl using --input, and so on.

  Having a single WSDL file has some benefits, <joke-mode>like .net
"hability" (pre 2.0) to reuse common types</joke-mode>.

Cheers,

Adrian P.J.