axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dalibor Dostál <Dalibor.Dos...@intax.cz>
Subject Re: HashMap problem
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 12:51:17 GMT
Sorry to answering so late, but my had problems with my mail client.
Answers to your questions are:

1)What kind of client do you use? - The same as server - axis 1.2RC12)
What kind of service style do you use? - I don´t  understand this
question. We just created *jws file with methods as services
implementation and used it. Problem occurs from time to time, when
machine is under heavy load, it is worse. After some time we moved from
Hashtable to array of objects with similar problem. Then we moved to
service with 15 arguments (Strings and Integers) with following error
(still time to time):

20041019 09:05:16 [ZP 0-2904]-11043 Sender vratil Tried to invoke method
public
java.lang.Object[]
WebSluzbyFlat.zpracujPozadavekParams(java.lang.String,
java.lang.Integer, java.lang.Integer, java.lang.String,
java.lang.Integer, java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.lang.String,
java.lang.Integer, java.lang.String, java.lang.Integer,
java.lang.Integer, java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.lang.String)
with arguments java.lang.String, java.lang.Integer, java.lang.Integer,
java.lang.String, java.lang.Integer, java.lang.String, java.lang.String,
java.lang.String, java.lang.Integer, java.lang.String,
java.lang.Integer, java.lang.Integer, java.lang.String,
java.lang.String, java.lang.String.  The arguments do not match the
signature.; nested exception is:
       java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: object is not an instance of
declaring class

Now problem is fixed - axis part is substituted with servlet call. I´m
beginning to think, that problem could bo on axis side.

Dalibor Dostál

Bouche Paul wrote:

>What kind of client do you use? What kind of service style do you use?  java.util.HashMaps
are not all that interoperable.  They only work with modifications to generated code. Does
Axis maybe serialize the request is gets in into a different object?