axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Axel Burwitz <axel.burw...@arcor.de>
Subject Re: axis msql jdbc configuration help
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:45:15 GMT
Yeo Wee Tat wrote:

> Hi Axel ,
>
> Quote from Tomcat doc :
>
> The /context path/ of this web application, which is matched against
> the beginning of each request URI to select the appropriate web
> application for processing. All of the context paths within a
> particular Host
> <http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/config/host.html>
> must be unique. If you specify a context path of an empty string (""),
> you are defining the /default/ web application for this Host, which
> will process all requests not assigned to other Contexts.
>
> The /Document Base/ (also known as the /Context Root/) directory for
> this web application, or the pathname to the web application archive
> file (if this web application is being executed directly from the WAR
> file). You may specify an absolute pathname for this directory or WAR
> file, or a pathname that is relative to the |appBase| directory of the
> owning Hos
> <http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/config/host.html>t

Hi Yeo Wee Tat,

thanks for the hint.

Meanwhile I made it work, with setting /context path to /axis and my
progs in /axis/WEB-INF/classes/axelswebservices (my package), then by
correcting the web service name in the server.xml, and then there was a
fault with MySQL database user password mismatching between server.xml
and my program source...

I am happy now and thanks again for your help,

Axel