axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Axel Burwitz <axel.burw...@arcor.de>
Subject No client transport named 'null' found
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:49:33 GMT
Hi,

sorry for that simple question, but I am a newbie to Axis/SOAP and up to
now I am happy to have set up Tomcat and Axis, to have written and
deployed a very simple services, can see the WSDL...

but now, when I want to call the service from my next PC in my LAN with
a very simple client program (in fact the SimpleDVDStore example from
the book "Java Web Services mit Apache Axis"),

it runs into "/No client transport named 'null' found"/ !

All Axis-specific .jar's are here and the CLASSPATH's are set, in
Eclipse and outside...

Can anybody of you experienced people help and tell me what I could look
for ??

Thanks in advance,

Axel