axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Axel Burwitz <axel.burw...@arcor.de>
Subject Problem with EchoHeaders in Example Endpoint
Date Sat, 09 Oct 2004 11:38:09 GMT
Hi,

scanned the mailing list, found a similar question but no answer, so I
hope to find help this way:

I have set up Axis 1.1 on Tomcat 5.0.18 on Apache2 on Gentoo Linux,
Axis happiness Page seems to happy,
but when I try to make the "Call a local endpoint", I only get:

"<soapenv:Envelope>
-
   <soapenv:Body>
-
   <soapenv:Fault>
-
   <faultstring>
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/opt/tomcat/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/jwsClasses/EchoHeaders.java (No such
file or directory)
</faultstring>
<detail/>
</soapenv:Fault>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>"

and with the WSDL:

"AXIS error

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - ; nested exception is:     java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/opt/tomcat/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/jwsClasses/EchoHeaders.java (No such
file or directory)

AxisFault
faultSubcode: faultString: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/opt/tomcat/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/jwsClasses/EchoHeaders.java (No such
file or directory)
faultActor: faultNode: faultDetail: "

and the SOAP Monitor doesn't start at all.....

Can somebody help me ??

Best regards

Axel