axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject Re: lame serialization problem
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:19:53 GMT
it looks like multiRef problem?
http://www.majordojo.com/archives/000007.html

did you try to modify sendMultiRefs on server side (for example:
http://www.extreme.indiana.edu/xgws/soap_bench/#driver)?

i think the same can be done on client side using
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?AxisProjectPages/AxisClientWSDD
and i think
call.setProperty(org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.PROP_DOMULTIREFS,
Boolean.FALSE) may work but i do not remember details (and i am not able
to google them ...)

alek