axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Hector Flores <hector.flo...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: How to set handler on the client when the client is a Web service
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 12:21:06 GMT
Treat it as a client, regardless of how you invoke the process.
Have the client side wsdd in your classpath (ie WEB-INF/classes) and it
will be processesed whenever axis makes a service request.
Each service should be grouped under a "service" tag which will allow
you to invoke different handler configs for different services.

Raul