axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Irv Salisbury III <...@dotech.com>
Subject SAX passthrough with Axis
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 14:18:38 GMT
I am parsing an XML file through SAX.  This XML file contains the SOAP
call I need to make to Axis.  What is the best and fastest way to turn
this SAX stream into an Axis call?

I have a wsdl file that uses doc/literal with a schema and use wsdl2java
to create my service.

In looking at the code, I have identified a few ways I could do it, but
would love more feedback:

1. Use the generated classes from wsdl2java, and use the
BeanDeserializer to create my Java object.  This seems like it may not
be performance friendly?
2. Turn my SAX into DOM, and then use that to build up a SOAPEnvelope
from scratch.  (If there was a way to do this with SAX, it might be the
fastest)

Any help would be appreciated.

Irv