axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Arijit Mukherjee" <Arijit.Mukher...@newcastle.ac.uk>
Subject RE: what is the meaning of this??
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:10:39 GMT
That's odd.

	<target name="boom">
		<echo message="Generating service stubs/skeletons"/>
		<java classname="${wsdl.tool}"
classpathref="compile-classpath" dir="${build}" failonerror="true"
fork="yes">
			<arg value="-o"/>
			<arg value="test.wsdl"/>
			<arg value="-l"/>
			<arg
value="http://localhost:5050/axis/services/MIRAccessService"/>
			<arg
value="uk.org.mygrid.mir.service.TestPortType"/>
		</java>
	</target>

A target like this generates the WSDL with proper namespaces...I
modified the class and methods (as otherwise I won't be able to compile
as it refers to a whole lot of other classes)

Make sure you have the proper arguments in the call to Java2WSDL. You
might have to give the bindings, namespace mappings...

Arijit