axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Arijit Mukherjee" <Arijit.Mukher...@newcastle.ac.uk>
Subject RE: Client error calling BeanClass
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:20:37 GMT
Suzy

You probably need the client side stubs - WSDL2Java would generate them
for you...

Regards
Arijit

________________________________

	From: Suzy Fynes [mailto:suzanne.fynes@sentenial.ie]
	Sent: 14 October 2004 15:16
	To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
	Subject: Client error calling BeanClass

	Hey

	Am writing a client, based on a similar one from the book "Axis
next generation java soap" and I have a client wrote to access my
deployed service. Im getting a java error when I create the Class
object, in that it cant find the OrphanBean, can anyone tell me how this
is meant to point to a class on the internet and not throw an error? Or
am I doing something wrong?

	Below is part of the client class
	Thanks
	Suzy

	Service service = new Service();
	            call.setTargetEndpointAddress(new
java.net.URL(endpointURL));
	            call.setOperationName(new QName("OrphansDetails",
methodName));
	            call.addParameter("SCL1000268" , XMLType.XSD_STRING,
	                                    ParameterMode.IN);
	            QName qname = new QName ("OrphansDetails",
"OrphanBean");
	            Class cls =
serviceDeployment.orphans.OrphanBean.class;

	            //register the OrphanBean class
	            call.registerTypeMapping(cls, qname,
BeanSerializerFactory.class, BeanDeserializerFactory.class);
	            call.setReturnType(qname);