axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Shantanu Sen <s...@pacbell.net>
Subject Re: JavaBean as parameters overwritten by WSDL2JAVA
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 18:55:57 GMT
I have a similar issue.

I am doing a Java2WSDL on a set of existing
class/interfaces that contains beans and arrays of
beans and then I do a WSDL2Java to genrate the WSDD
that I need to programmatically configure the axis
engine on the server side. But this results in
overwriting the pre-existing beans and generating
other array specific artifacts such as ArrayOfMyBean
classes if I use doc/lit.

I want to not overwrite the pre-existing beans and
also not generate the ArrayOf* artifacts but map the
arrays to the actual classes that are already
pre-exising. I believe axis does this because it uses
the ArrayOf* classes as the default typemapping for
arrays of beans.

I have not found any solution to this yet. Any inputs
from anyone on this?

Thanks,
Shantanu Sen

--- Grenier Nicolas <Nicolas.Grenier@atosorigin.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a Web Services that use JavaBean as In/Out
> parameters. My JavaBean are classes that have been
> previously created. My problem is that when I run
> Wsdl2Java it overwrites my JavaBean classes and I
> loose the code I have put in them.
> Is there a way to avoid that WSDL2Java overwrite
> JavaBeans used as parameters of WebServices methods
> ?
>
> I use Axis 1.1.
> Here is the Ant build file I use to generate Java
> code from WSDL:
>
> 	<!-- WSDL2JAVA -->
> 	<target name="axisDeploy" depends="wsdlGenerate"
> description="deploy for Axis">
> 		<axis-wsdl2java output="${project.sources}"
> verbose="true"

url="file:///${project.generated}/${webservice.interface}.wsdl"