axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Florian Theurich" <florian.theur...@x-cellcom.de>
Subject RE: WSDD configuration problems
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 09:30:33 GMT
Hi Sagar,

unfortunately that did not help me too much as

a)       I'm not familiar with ant

b)       I did not use Java2WSDL or WSDL2Java.

I'm quite a newbie to axis. My first web services I built with BEA Workshop,
then when I needed to work with axis I followed an example from a tutorial I
found very helpful at that time. Based on this tutorial I built the logic in
a class which returns an array of JavaBeans and exposed this class as
service in the service-config.wsdd following the recommendations in the
tutorial. So far everything worked fine until I tried to built a control in
Workshop to access the service. The problem is that I do not really have the
time now to start again, set up an interface first and then use WSDL2Java to
go from there.

Anyway thanks for your time, perhaps there is someone else out there having
some clues??

  _____