axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <a...@manes.net>
Subject RE: soap:header and why my WS is not style="wrapped"
Date Sun, 10 Oct 2004 11:04:07 GMT
1) Typically I suggest that you don't define your headers in WSDL. Headers
should be defined separately using something like WS-Policy. Unfortunately,
this stuff hasn't been standardized. As far as I can tell, though, you've
defined your headers properly.

2) I think Axis's support for the "wrapped" convention doesn't include
support for headers. Otherwise, your definition qualifies as a "wrapped"
style. I suggest you file a bug report.

Anne

-----Original Message-----
From: Tysnes Are Thobias [mailto:are.tysnes@edb.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2004 5:04 PM
To: 'axis-user@ws.apache.org'
Subject: Q: soap:header and why my WS is not style="wrapped"

Hello group!

I would be happy if someone can look at the attached files and:

1) Verify that this is a good way to expose common information in the Soap
Header

2) Help me figure out why WSDL2java says this is style="document". I would
prefer style="wrapped"

Cheers,
Are T. Tysnes

Ps: I'm using Axis 1.2beta2 at the moment