axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "" <dexterw...@iwon.com>
Subject RE: Yet another .NET problem
Date Sat, 09 Oct 2004 14:19:42 GMT
 Hi,
don't know if this helps, but the following works for me.

[server]
window xp, tomcat 4.1.30, axis 1_2RC1, I converted the
samples/userguide/example5 to wrapped web service. I attached
the wsdl if you want it.

[client]
windows 2003, .NET 1.1, I created a client and was able to
call my java web service. I attached my c sharp code if you need
it.

In my case, I'm sending user defined type to my web service. I
think in your case you are retrieving a user defined type from
your java web service to your .net client.

-dwong

 --- On Fri 10/08, Dan Ciarniello < dciarniello@cityxpress.com > wrote:
From: Dan Ciarniello [mailto: dciarniello@cityxpress.com]
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 15:25:37 -0700
Subject: Yet another .NET problem

I've created a web service in Axis 1.1 but, as with so many others, I'm <br>having problems
with .NET.  .NET is able to parse the (auto-generated) <br>WSDL from Axis and send valid
requests to the service.  The problem is <br>that while the .NET client gets back the
data from the service, it <br>doesn't properly initialize it's objects with the return
a user object from the server.  The content of sResponse is the <br>user object data
from the SOAP response (stripped of XML) but the data <br>isn't being written to the
dciarniello.vcf  (0.30KB)<br>