axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Shestakov <d.shesta...@aamsystems.ru>
Subject deserializer problem
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:36:32 GMT
Hi!
I have a problem on deserialization of answer.
I have wsdl with following element description
  <element name="acmcommandResponse">
   <complexType>
    <sequence>
     <element name="result" type="xsd:base64Binary"/>
    </sequence>
   </complexType>
  </element>
As you see, I supposed to receive byte array result in base64Binary format.
But when I receive the real answer it is the following:
<result xsi:type="xsd:byte">AwMwATQ=</result>

Data serialized in base64Binary, but type is byte.
So, when deserilzer deserializes data, it checks data type and tries to
conver data to byte. Naturally, we get exception.
What is the way, that deserializer uses stub info on result format?

73!