axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nelson Minar <nel...@monkey.org>
Subject Re: capturing SOAP XML in a client for debug?
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 18:17:32 GMT
>Thanks for all the suggestions - I particularly like the idea of
>giving them a client WSDD that includes the log handler.

This was easier than I thought. But iff there are any docs on how this
works, I couldn't find them. One caveat - if you provide your own
client config then you lose the default HTTP and local transports, so
you have to configure them here. I left out the local transport in
this example.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!-- Save this file as "client-config.wsdd" in the working directory
     of your Axis client. Axis will load it automatically. The
     configuration here tells Axis to save all incoming and outgoing
     XML into a file named "axis.log"
-->

<deployment
    xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"

  <handler name="log" type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.LogHandler"/>

  <globalConfiguration>
    <requestFlow>
      <handler type="log"/>
    </requestFlow>
    <responseFlow>
      <handler type="log"/>
    </responseFlow>
  </globalConfiguration>

  <transport
      name="http"
      pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender"/>

</deployment>