axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Chandrasegaram Jeyakumaran <jkuma...@beyondm.net>
Subject Re: Using Axis to store SOAP messages to persistence layer?
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:52:58 GMT
Hi,
I don't really understand the question. But wonder if u want serialize
the object to store in persistence make those objects serializable.
Why do you need to convert them in to SOAP Messages?

Any way FYI refer BeanDeserializerFactory and BeanserializerFactory.
It will give you some sort of idea.(Provided that if you don't have any
unserializable objects in your bean object)

regards,
jeyakumaran