axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Stevenson, Chris" <Chris.Steven...@DrKW.com>
Subject Local Service Call
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:23:15 GMT
Hello All,

Does anyone know if/how I can call a local service from within a service
inside of the same AXIS instance?

Also is the container smart enough to know that if I'm calling a web service
from within another webservice on the same box it will use the existing
deployed service via straight java rather than encoding a soap call and
serializing it etc etc...?

If it can't work it out can i configure it to do this?

Thanks for help,

Chris

http://www.drkw.com/disc/email/ or contact the sender. 3167