axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ujwal Oswal <Ujwal.Os...@BristolWest.com>
Subject SAXException and Request Logging
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 14:18:29 GMT
All,

We have a production application running in JAVA which talks to an external
.NET based WebService. We have this application running for almost 5 months
under WebSphere.
For some reason, we started receiving this exception on one of our
productionservers.

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in
net.icheck.webservice.CustomerRecord -

Not sure why this started happening. Any ideas?

I also researching  on how to log the SOAP Request  and Response using AXIS.
Any help / documents would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Ujwal

 NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended
only for the use of the individuals or entity to which it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, please return or delete it
immediately. Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be
free of any virus or other defect, it is the responsibility of the recipient
to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by us for
any loss or damage arising in any way from its unauthorized modification or
use.