axis-java-user mailing list archives

From SER...@t-online.de (t-online)
Subject Re: Book recommendations?
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:04:25 GMT
if you don't mind reading a german book, look for
'Java Web Services mit Apache Axis'  ISBN 3-935042-57-4  Software&Support
Verlag GmbH
It is focused an Axis and helps a lot.

Karl-Heinz

I'm looking on a good book on web services that goes into the
nitty-gritty details and has broad coverage as well. By necessity it'll
be a big book. The recommended readings from the Axis docs seem to be
slightly out of date. Looking around I narrowed my focus on these two

Steve Graham et al.
Building Web Services with Java (2nd ed)
Sams 2004

Richard Monson-Haefel
J2EE Web Services
Addison-Wesley 2003

Is any one of them preferable? Are there others I ought to look at?

Thanks,
Michael

--
Michael Schuerig            I was blessed with a birth and a death and
mailto:michael@schuerig.de     I guess I just want some say in between