axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "park sunghyun" <s_...@mebius.co.jp>
Subject Object array problem
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 01:53:49 GMT
I use axis with obeject array as return value.
When a few files generated with wsdl2java, object array changed to obejct
(TrafficJamInfo[] -> TrafficJamInfo) in generated locator and service java
files.

Process:

1. Making TrafficJam.wsdl file with java2wsdl

* TrafficJam.java
----------------------------------

package Test;

public interface TrafficJam extends java.rmi.Remote {
    public Test.TrafficJamInfo[] getTrafficJamInfo() throws
java.rmi.RemoteException;
}

----------------------------------

* TrafficJamInfo.java file
----------------------------------

package Test;

public class TrafficJamInfo  implements java.io.Serializable {
    private java.lang.String headName;
    private java.lang.String no;
    private java.lang.String direction;
    private java.lang.String mapURL;
    private java.lang.String roadName;
    private java.lang.String trafficJamLevel;
    private java.lang.String trafficJamLength;
    private java.lang.String endName;

-----------------------------------

2.  When I generated java files with wsdl2java. It was found that
'TrafficJamInfo[]' changed to 'Test.TrafficJamInfo' in locator and service
files files.(No compile error)
 and  I deployed them and call this, error messages are follows.

AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
 {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace: AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

 Do you have any idea? I attach all files.