axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Brian Nielsen" <br...@sweetxml.org>
Subject The ins and outs of client-config.wsdd
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 20:44:27 GMT
First thanks for your great work.

My question is related to the client side deployment file. I have a scenario
where I access a remote web service using wss4j (using the handlers), and
what i would like to know is:
1. what is the best practice to generate the client-config.wsdd?
	a) By hand from the one in the axis.jar
	b) Somehow using the org.apache...Admin client, but the only way I
can produce a deploy.wsdd is by generating code for the serverside, and I'm
only using client side.

2. what is needed in client-config.wsdd on the client side?

Brgds
Brian Nielsen