axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "john cho" <cho...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: newbie wsdl question
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:56:58 GMT
Hi,
i have been trying to run example4(LogHandler) thru Ant script to create
WSDL and to create WSDD.  When I did run to generate WSDL with
axis-wsdl2java, it generates warning messages as follows:

[axis-java2wsdl] Java2WSDL sample.services.web.LogHandler
[axis-java2wsdl] - The class org.apache.axis.MessageContext does not contain
a default constructor, which is a requirement for a bean class.  The class
cannot be converted into an
xml schema type.  An xml schema anyType will be used to define this class in
the wsdl file.
[axis-java2wsdl] - Please register a typemapping/beanmapping for
'org.apache.axis.AxisFault'
[axis-java2wsdl] - The class java.lang.Throwable is defined in a java or
javax package and cannot be converted into an xml schema type.  An xml
schema anyType will be used to defin
e this class in the wsdl file.

1.  I did change package structure so it fits into our application
2.  Since 'org.apache.axis.MessageContext' is Axis class, how can I fix to
have a default constructor.
3.  How can i do register a typemapping for 'org.apache.axis.AxisFault', i
need some direction since i am pretty new here and would appreciate any
insight.
4.  'java.lang.Throwable', I saw this is a bug already fixed, but apprently
it still shows up and need some direction also.  I am running with JDK1.4.2.

Any thought and ideas would be appreciated very much

thanks,

John