axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Marco Mistroni" <mmistr...@waersystems.com>
Subject problem when calling castorJDO from within an axis webservice
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:29:42 GMT
Hi all,
	I used axis to write a webservice, and inside the webservice I
am
Calling CastorJDO to update a database.
For mysterious reasons, I am getting exception whenever I try to
instantiate A JDO object.

I have put my code into a try/catch block, catching a generic
java.lang.Exception, but it looks like the raised exception is not
catched and it is thrown to the client as a SOAPException, and so I
cannot find out What is going on..

Has anyone experienced a similar problem? Or has anyone tried to invoke
castorJDO from within an axis webservice? What are the guidelines?

Thanks in advance and regards
	marco