axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Frank-Ralph Reiser <m...@frank-ralph.de>
Subject WS Deployment changed from document/encoded to wrapped/literal -> Axis as Client doesn't work anymore
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 08:10:41 GMT
In order to make a web service usable with e.g. nuSOAP (php), I changed
the deployment of the web service from style="document" and use="encoded"
to style="wrapped" and use="literal".

But now I can't access that ws with a java client using axis anymore.

I get some error like
this:

HTTP ERROR: 500
nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXException
Invalid element in de.frr.webservice.Data: getTestDataReturn

Is there anything I should pay attention to when generating the stubs of a
wrapped style ws?
What could I do in order to make that ws usable with a java/jsp client?

Thanks in advance,

Frank-Ralph Reiser