axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mahen Perera <mah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis generating temporary files
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:14:43 GMT
Hi James,

I dont know whether u can make a setting so that Axis wont save these
temporary files. However, u can change the directory which is used to
store these templ files by using parameter in the wsdd file. Ex:

 <globalConfiguration>
 <parameter name="adminPassword" value="admin"/>
 <parameter name="attachments.Directory" value="c:\temp\attachments"/>
 <parameter name="sendMultiRefs" value="true"/>
</globalConfiguration>

Note the attachments.Directory parameter

Mahen